California Life Insurance License
Contact detailsPhone: 424.757.4719
Branch Office: Orange, CA
I began my career in financial services in 2003 while a junior at the University California, Riverside. During my senior year, I was hired as a finance intern for GE Aircraft Engines and was also a member of my university’s Investment Club. After graduating with a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration (emphasis Finance), I continued in financial services working with two different firms before starting with Parsonex Securities, Inc. It didn’t take long for me to realize that consumers were dramatically underserved with regards to their investments and retirement goals. To that extent, I focused on the following service commitments for my clients…
● Prepare a customized plan that is easy to understand and addresses each financial goal.
● Annual “checkup” meeting (biannual by request).
● Unbiased strategies and independent products.
● Provide additional local professional resources such as accountants, attorneys, real estate agents, etc.
My philosophy is that the most important factor in determining your longterm investment success is your behavior. And, the biggest determinant of that behavior is the quality of the advice you get, or don’t get. I believe you will do far better in real life with an empathetic, toughloving behavioral coach than you will on your own. My advice is essential behavioral:
● Coaching you to continue to do the right things,
● Help you avoid the “Big Mistake”, especially in the midst of confusion and misinformation,
● Maybe most importantly take the stress and pressure off of your shoulders and allow you to worry about other things like your family and your career.
I hold a series 6, 63, and Life, Health and Long Term Care Insurance license.
I reside in my hometown of Torrance, CA. Outside of work, my hobbies include playing and watching soccer, skiing in Mammoth and spending time with my six year old nephew. Over the years I’ve visited Europe on many occasions but one of my fondest memories is visiting Germany in 2006 during the World Cup.