Contact detailsPhone: 610.737.3575
Dual Registered Financial Professional
Having worked in tax and accounting for more than a decade, I decided to take a Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University course to learn more about making personal money decisions. The course was eye opening and life changing. The information about how mundane life decisions could change one’s future inspired me to learn about investing and growing wealth.
A Certified Public Accountant, I decided to partner with seasoned experts at Parsonex and I have been working with clients to build financial plans that provide a roadmap to future goals. My goal is to help with your entire financial picture – investing, taxes, estate planning, insurance and more.
I commit to my clients to:
- Build a custom Financial Roadmap based on their specific current situation and future goals
- Call on a quarterly basis to update information, discuss accounts and build relationships
- Provide tax-friendly advice that looks at all aspects of your financial situation
- Provide solutions through goal investing
Ways I help my clients succeed:
- Agree on a goal for a use of funds, a dollar amount and a goal date
- Track progress towards the goal
- Determine realistic goals
I was born in Secaucus, New Jersey and currently live in Douglassville, Pennsylvania with my wife and five wonderful children. Outside of
work, my hobbies include playing golf, construction, and having fun with my family.