California Life Insurance License
Contact detailsPhone: 623.875.9339
Branch Office: Surprise, AZ
I began my career in financial services in 1981 while working as a mineral processor for Union Carbide in central Wyoming. I worked part time as a financial consultant for four other companies before finding my home with Parsonex Securities, Inc. in 2006.
When the concept of investing was introduced to me I realized that most people were like me. They had no idea what investing was much less how to invest. I decided I needed to focus on consistent service and commitment to building relationships with my clients. I want them to trust me and I want to be able to trust them.
I commit to my clients to:
• Build a customized Financial Roadmap that is a collaboration of information and goals.
• Call on a quarterly basis to update information, discuss accounts and build relationships.
• Provide solutions through goal investing.
• Provide a network of local professionals: Accountants, attorneys, real estate agents, etc.
My philosophy is very simple. Your behavior will determine your long term investment success. I believe that the quality of the advice you get, or don’t get will guide your behavior. Investor education doesn’t work. Goals, plans and behavioral counseling do.
My advice is essential to the client’s success by:
• Agreeing on a goal that consists of a use of funds, a dollar amount and a goal date.
• Tracking progress to meeting that goal, showing how much the investor is ahead or behind the established and agreed upon goal.
• Linking the chosen investments to a personal desire that keeps the attention focused on the desire. In other words, name the account to drive the desire to stay true to its outcome.
I was born in Farmington, New Mexico and currently live with my wife of 38 years in Arizona. We have four amazing children, three daughters and one son and four grandchildren. Outside of work, my hobbies include playing golf, travelling, riding my 1994 Harley and, of course, harassing my grandchildren.